Saturday, February 9, 2013

South Bend Catholic Charities

Last Wednesday, February 6th, we went and signed the application to adopt!! We got some of the many forms of paperwork to sign and copy. Since then we have made some of the copies we are able to get our hands on (Drivers license, birth certificates, etc) and I have filled out some of the questionnaires. I just have to start working on my 3-5 page essay telling my history. Jessie, as far as I know has yet to start. I can't fault him because it's not easy to answer those kinds of questions about yourself. We should hopefully be getting the rest of the list of things to do within the next week or so and as soon as we get them filled out and turned in we will start our home study. I'll try to keep everyone as updated as possible. We'll also be having more fun activities to raise money for our adoption. Currently in the works is a "classic" movie night!! :-) As well as some garage sales coming up in the spring/summer. Thank you again for all your support and prayers! We are blessed to have so many people care about our exciting adventure. Love to all!!

https://www.facebook.com/OnderdonkAdoption

http://www.gofundme.com/2cidgk

No comments:

Post a Comment