Thursday, November 1, 2012

One Dime Can Make a Difference


I was in a gas station while I was in line I realized that I was a dime short from having what I needed to pay for my item. I was like where am I going to get a dime. Standing there with my predicament a customer was pulling some change out of the change dispenser. She had dropped some change on to the floor. She picked up some of the change as she was walking out she said to the cashier “I dropped some change” then walked out the door. To my surprise there was a dime that I needed to pay for my item. Just before all this happened, I was thinking how are we were going to come up with the money to pay for our adoption. I was thinking to myself we will just have to have faith!
God was telling me that he will provide even as small as a dime. I don’t know how he will provide for the adoption, but it doesn't matter so long as we have faith in him. I was thinking of a verse in the bible about moving mountains.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

We really appreciate everyone’s support and prayers it means so much to us. Nothing is impossible with faith in God. We are all blessed!!

https://www.facebook.com/OnderdonkAdoption

No comments:

Post a Comment